In the past too, I had made a show of the technology and a grander vision but failed to bridge the gap. When I realized the similarities with other websites, I made this page to point out how we differed: https://legacy.yieldmore.org/about/?node=what-we-are18
I realize now I have been making multiple mistakes:
- Offering the Technology and Idolizing it without a keener understanding of its potential and its need to be wielded by the right hands
- Been unable to follow thought on all of its ideas and goals (for varying reasons)
- Not trusting myself to be its voice - that problem no longer exists and I have created a space for my own writing - imran.yieldmore.org14
- Feeling lonely and reaching out to everyone for any sort of help. Guess I lost the ability to be taken seriously because of this.
- Staying comfortable saying "I don't need to fend for it myself" and "if no-one will join then so be it". I now realize I need to be organized, dedicated and attract an audience by sheer grit.
Only time will tell if its just another mediocre, self-aggrandizing site or an initiative par excellence. I know there's a glimpse of the far reaching future in some of it's envisionings and my writing but I have now to conquer my fear of public failure and reach out to the world.
Since I have now decided to let my own ideas take a backseat (in an effort to find a common ground with the interested visitor), Let me ask you to join us and share your dreams14.